As a little girl my favourite colour was blue (I liked it because all my girlfriends liked pink). I’ve been feeling a little blue this week… to show you how blue I’ve been feeling I decided to incorporate all my favourite categories into one post! In this post you’ll find a simple recipe for blueberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, ck one color eye gloss pencil, Sally Hansen real nail polish strips and fashion!
Blueberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting with Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips “Hear me Roar”.
Sexy ck one color eye gloss pencil in Vivid.
The texture of ck one color eye gloss pencils are wet, this makes it easier to apply colour to the eye. It’s also thick so it’s entirely up to you whether you want a full eye colour (below) or a lower lash line highlight (above). As you can see the colour comes out exceptionally well, the Vivid pencil above doesn’t look as electric as its true colouring (editorial picture below depicts the true colour) due to the colouring of my camera. I’ll definitely be buying one of each in every gorgeous colour.
What do you think about the ck one color gloss pencil colours?
★ ☆ like
★ ☆ ✰ love
ck one colour is sold exclusively to selected MYER stores (Sydney City, Bondi and Chastwood, Melboune City, Chadstone, Brisbane and Perth).
Blueberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
100gm fresh of frozen blueberries
200g softened butter
400gm self raisin flour
1 vanilla bean, seeds only (optional)
70gm cream cheese
30gm softened butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup icing sugar
Blue food colouring
blue sugar for decorating (optional)
1. Cut 10cm by 10 cm grease proof paper and place in greased muffin tin, you can also use cupcake cups.
2. Pre heat the oven to 180c.
3. With a electric or hand held mixer, cream the butter with sugar until thick and pale on medium speed.
4. Add one egg at a time to mixture, mixing on low speed just to combine.
5. With a wooden spoon, Add vanilla, flour and milk slowly to mixture, making sure you mix gently to combine.
6. Add blueberries and mix gently.
7. Transfer mixture to muffin tins.
8. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, once cooked rest the cupcakes for them to be cool before frosting.
1. With a electric or hand held mixer, mix cream cheese to soften, add softened butter and vanilla. Mix well to combine but do not over mix.
2. Add icing sugar gradually and mix well.
3. With a wooden spoon add blue food colouring and mix well.
4. Trim the edges of the grease proof paper for a clean presentation (if using grease proof paper).
5. Frost cupcakes.
6. Add a ribbon for a finishing touch (optional).