Continuing on from my last Philosophy bath and shower gel post, as promised I tested out my favourite recipe Raspberry Sorbet… How do you think it went?
5 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries
2 cups of sugar
1 ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1. In one pot, add raspberries, then, add enough water to cover raspberries.
2. Boil until raspberries begin to pop. Drain and blend.
3. Dissolve sugar over raspberries, while they are still warm.
4. Stir in fresh-squeezed juice.
5. Pour into deep pan and freeze over night.
The verdict is… IT WORKED! The recipe was extremely easy to follow and tasted delicious. I served the Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet with frozen berries, a perfect dessert for a lovely summers day.